BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Chloe turned three!!

La Multi Ani!!! Chloe

Happy Birthday for those who do not know Romanian. Hi my name is Chloe Ruth Anderson. I turned 3 on my birthday, April 12th. I am no longer a baby but a big girl. I would like to tell you a little bit about myself. I live in Romania and it is my favorite place in the world. I love saying hi to all my neighbors even though sometimes I mess up and tell them good morning when it really is good afternoon. I just have not perfected the Romanian language just yet. I go to the kindergarten and have lots of fun. Although I am ready for a little break.

So my favorite thing to do inside is to play with my baby dolls, and shoes. Outside however, I enjoy being just like my big brother Levi. I think that I can run as fast as him, ride his bike like him, even though I can't reach the pedals, and I don't mind getting dirty with him. I also really enjoy playing with Mihai my baby brother, well I love him just like my baby brother.

I do not have a favorite color yet. I think I like them all. I want pass any up. I can dress myself now even though sometimes my mom says it is backwards. So what else would you like to know about me. I do not know how tall I am or how much I weigh as in Romania that is not important at your doctor check ups. Well I guess that is all for now. Here are some pictures of me at my birthday party, and playing with my birthday gifts. Me with my baby dolls, and my new table.
my new tent.



Levi
Me on Sage's bike. I can reach the pedals better.






I love to read.


Me with Mihai

My birthday cake.

Oh by the way I had my party with one of my best friends, Sage. She turned 2 the day before me.




Thank you so much to all who support us through prayer and financially. We pray that the Lord would bless you, and thank Him for you daily. We are serving the Lord together, and it is important to remember that we each have our special part that the Lord has called us to do. Thank you so much.
If you wish to support us through financial contributions you may do so by sending a check to: Calvary Chapel Boise
123 Auto Dr.
Boise, ID 83709
Please make checks payable to: Chapel Missions Romania
On a sticky note or separate paper please be sure to put for Chris and Faith Anderson
This is very important as there is another Anderson working in Romania.

Serving in Christ Together,
Chris, Faith, Levi, and Chloe Anderson

0 comments: